with Changing Wind™
Change is constant. It is like the direction of wind which changes constantly. Yet an experienced
sailor can work with changing wind and sail to his/her destination.
We can do the same in all life situations: working with changes
or even initiating changes to reach our chosen destinations.
This program offers you skills on:
A. Coping with change
- Understanding the three mental stages in coping with
- Choosing appropriate responses for each stage
- Boosting your mental and physical coping capabilities
B. Realizing a change
- Recognizing and modifying psychological barriers
- Identifying a chosen destination
- Getting started
- Gathering support and clarifying roles of those involved
- Overcoming obstacles
This program applies to organizational changes as well as,
personal life issues.