and Motivating Staff
Although managing and leading are two different roles, today's
supervisors and managers are often expected, by both superiors and subordinates, to not only manage
but also motivate and lead staff members.
This program helps you --
- differentiate managing and leading roles
- master the Situational Management Model
- practice transforming leadership techniques
- use effective approaches to influence others
- identify successful motivational strategies to motivate self and others
- leverage the motivation process for positive outcomes
- personalize your leadership style
Learning styles and motivational catalysts are unique to the individual. Each staff memebr deserves to be managed and motivated accordingly. A successful manager will uncover and utilize the most effective managing and motivational strategy.
“Very informative session. Good Specifics.”
“Good group discussion.”
---- participants from Parks and Recreation Ontario