Connect… Motivate... Act...
This program consists of three sections:
A. The Persuasive Preparation™
- Deciding on your presentation message(s)
- Analyzing the relationships between the message(s),
yourself and the audience
- Establishing the connections between the message(s), yourself and the audience, and generating presentation
B. The Persuasive Formula™
- Choosing the most effective introduction
- Constructing the main body by using four types of sequences
- Ending the presentation without really ending it…
C. The Persuasive Toolbox™
- Managing fear and anxiety
- Using your breath, voice, body language… faculty
that appeals to the five senses
- Using emotions
- Understanding the art of the language and utilizing it.
- Employing aids: flip charts, PowerPoint, props, video,
- Involving the audience
Through a series of individual presentations, group discussions
and one-on-one coaching, you will be amazed what you are able
“Xiaoping and Joy, I have to tell you that the first C-OTC talk was today, at a high school in Markham and delivered by Marc Martel. It seems it was a huge success. Lots of media there too and they asked him several questions .
...He said it was awesome and there was not one sound to be heard but him. I asked him if he had drawn on the Workshop training and he said most definitely...and that it helped him a lot.
So, thanks again... Hope we can run another one!”
----Deirdre Laframboise, Program Manager, Clean Air Champions